Broccoli cheese stuffed chicken breast
- Four chicken breasts, you need to remove the skin and bones.
- A large spoon.Of olive oil.
- Two small spoons.Of Italian seasoning.
- A small spoon.Of garlic powder.
- 1/2 small spoon.Of onion powder.
- 250 grams.Of chopped broccoli florets.
- 1 large spoon.Of water.
- ½ Cup.Of shredded cheddar cheese.
- ¼ Cup.Of low-fat cream cheese.
- 1 large spoon.Of Dijon mustard.
- A minced garlic clove.
- Salt and pepper
- This is how to make our stuffed chicken breasts, just follow the steps below and you’ll have a delicious lunch!!!
- To steam broccoli, I finely chopped the broccoli florets and combined them with approximately 2 large spoons of water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- After that, I sliced e…
Blueberry Biscuits! These are excellent!!!! So easy and soooo good! Recipe is hard to find so here it is
2 cups Flour
1 cup milk, cold
⅓ cup sugar
5 tablespoons of butter (cold or frozen)
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 ounces blueberries, fresh or dried
1 cup powdered sugar
⅛ cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
½teaspoon lemon juice
How To Make Sweet Blueberry Biscuits
Preheat your oven to 450°F. In a large, bowl add and mix the salt, sugar, flour and baking powder. Add cold milk and blueberries to the dry ingredients and mix. (Before you start baking your biscuits, you need to put one stick of butter in your freezer for roughly one hour.) Remove the butter from your freezer and break it into chunks. Spread the frozen powdered chunks evenly over your biscuit dough. Fold the blueberry biscuit dough and knead.
Repeat this until all the frozen butter chunks are spread evenly throughout the dough. Place or do on a floured surface and roll in about 1/4 to 1/8 inches thick. Using a biscuit cutter cut approximately 6 biscuits from the dough. Bake your biscuits for approximately 7 to 12 min.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in your microwave and gently paint on top of the hot biscuits.
Mix together and stir with honey for the glaze and drizzle over the biscuits