- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (Optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds very thin flank steak
- Step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 2: Whisk sherry vinegar, olive oil, mustard, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Place steak in marinade and turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: Cook steak on the preheated grill, turning once, until each side is browned, steak is beginning to firm, and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 2 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Transfer steak to a plate and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
You can use any thin flap meat, skirt steak, or round steak instead of the flank steak.
338 calories; Protein 28.3g; Carbohydrates 4.6g; Fat 22.7g; Cholesterol 54.6mg; Sodium 284.3mg.