- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 7 drops green food coloring
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Step 2: Mix together cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in eggs, water, oil, almond extract, and green food coloring. Blend ingredients, then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Step 3: Bake in the preheated oven until cake springs back when lightly pressed, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
242 calories; Protein 3.4g; Carbohydrates 35.2g; Fat 9.8g; Cholesterol 53.9mg; Sodium 361.3mg.