- 1 ½ cups grated zucchini
- ¾ cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ cup diced onion
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter one 9 inch pie plate.
- Step 2: In a medium bowl mix zucchini, buttermilk baking mix, tomato, corn, onion, cheese and eggs together.
- Step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Do not cover the dish while it is cooking. Serve warm.
156 calories; Protein 8g; Carbohydrates 16.8g; Fat 6.8g; Cholesterol 76.8mg; Sodium 406.2mg.