- 1 (6 ounce) container fat-free Greek yogurt (such as Fage®)
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup diced apple
- ¼ cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins®)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ¼ cups cubed, cooked chicken
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Stir Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, celery, apple, cranberries, onion, pecans, and Dijon mustard in a bowl until well combined. Mix in chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- You can use raisins instead of dried cranberries if preferred.
Per Serving:168 calories; Protein 14.6g; Carbohydrates 12.9g; Fat 6.3g; Cholesterol 28.5mg; Sodium 247.6mg.