- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1: Place pork tenderloin and soup mix in a slow cooker. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce on top, turning pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over pork, leaving as much on top as possible. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Step 2: Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Step 3: Remove pork from the slow cooker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
180 calories; Protein 24.5g; Carbohydrates 5.8g; Fat 3.7g; Cholesterol 65.5mg; Sodium 917.5mg.