- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley (Optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with herbs
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Step 1: Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Step 2: While fettuccini is boiling, place asparagus and peas into a steamer insert and place insert over the pot of fettuccine. Steam vegetables until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove steamer insert and drain fettuccine.
- Step 3: Combine fettuccine, asparagus, peas, basil, mint, parsley, feta cheese, scallions, and olive oil together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
609 calories; Protein 26.7g; Carbohydrates 96.3g; Fat 15.8g; Cholesterol 20.8mg; Sodium 810.5mg.