- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon
- 10 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes with peppers and onion (such as Ore-Ida® Potatoes O’Brien®)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 sheets aluminum foil
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa, or to taste
- Step 1: Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble into bits. Keep the skillet warm.
- Step 2: Whisk together eggs, milk, and salt in a bowl until combined. Pour into the hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until eggs are scrambled and set, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Step 3: Heat oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen potatoes, garlic salt, and pepper. Fry until browned on the bottom, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until other side is browned, 4 to 5 minutes more. Let cool.
- Step 4: Lay 10 sheets of aluminum foil, slightly larger than tortillas, on a flat work surface. Lay 1 tortilla on each aluminum foil piece; evenly distribute Cheddar cheese on top. Add scrambled eggs, bacon bits, salsa, and potatoes to each tortilla, in that order. Tightly roll burritos, tucking tops and bottoms in first.
- Step 5: Wrap aluminum foil tightly around each burrito, covering it completely. Place in resealable plastic bags in a single layer. Remove as much air as possible from the bags before sealing. Store in the freezer until ready to reheat.
- Step 6: Reheat by removing the aluminum foil, placing burrito on a microwave-safe plate, and covering it with a paper towel. Heat in the microwave until evenly warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes
546 calories; Protein 23.1g; Carbohydrates 54.8g; Fat 29.5g; Cholesterol 216.5mg; Sodium 1268.6mg.