- cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- ¾ cup water
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2: Combine chicken, soup, broccoli, rice, and water in a bowl; mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan and cover with foil.
- Step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover, stir, top with Cheddar cheese, and cover again. Continue to bake until chicken is no longer pink in the center, rice is tender, and cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes more.
446 calories; Protein 34.9g; Carbohydrates 45.7g; Fat 13g; Cholesterol 88.4mg; Sodium 649.1mg.