- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- Step 1: Combine beef and egg in a large bowl. Add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Mix together, but do not overmix, as it will get tough.
- Step 2: Shape into 1- to 2-inch balls.
- Step 3: Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs in the hot skillet until browned and no longer pink in the centers, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Step 4: Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce in a pot over medium-low heat. Add cooked meatballs to sauce and let simmer for added flavor, about 15 minutes.
- Note: Use your favorite sauce.
526 calories; Protein 29.7g; Carbohydrates 44.8g; Fat 25g; Cholesterol 125.8mg; Sodium 1180.4mg.