7g cocoa powder
270g spreadable cheese
270g fresh cream
7g gelatin in sheets
35g cold water
190g melon pulp
50g mint syrup
4g gelatin in sheets
20g cold water
- Base: blend the biscuits and mix them with cocoa and melted butter. Mash the mixture into the mold and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melon cream: soak the gelatin. Mix the cream cheese with sugar, melon pulp, whipped cream and jelly.
- Divide the cream into two portions and pour one of the two on the base. Put in the freezer.
- Mint jelly: soak the jelly. Mix the water with the mint syrup. Add the melted gelatin and pour the mixture over the first layer of melon cream.
- Put in the freezer for 30 minutes then cover with the remaining amount of cream.
- Leave in the freezer for 5/6 hours.