• 1+1/2C. Of sugar.
• 1/3C. Of cold water.
• 2 egg whites.
• A pinch of salt.
• 1 TSP. vanilla extract.
• 1/2 TSP. cream of tartar.
- Mix the sugar, water, tartar cream, egg whites, and salt in a medium glass bowl.
- place on the burner a puddle of water to simmer. + STEP 1_Beat the egg mixture for 30 seconds at bass using an electric mixer.
- Place the bowl on the saucepan of a double boiler and take a bath high until rigid and light for up to seven minutes.
- Remove it from heat, add vanilla extract, and add mix for 2 minutes until integrate.
- The frosting is set rapidly, so you need to use it directly.
Note: To frost a layer cake, you would need two recipes with this icing. This recipe is beautifully doubled, no need to make two different batches, just double it and make it all at once.