• 1 egg
• 180 ml of whole milk
• 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
• 1 1/8 cup of flour
• 1/8 cup of sugar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
• 1 pinch of salt
• Sugar for decoration
• Frying oil
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar. Stir with a fork to integrate the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla extract and sunflower oil.
- Continue beating until the mixture is well mixed and free of lumps.
- Put the cream in a piping bag.
- In a frying pan, heat a little oil, it is recommended not to add too much, since the dough strips should rest in the bottom of the frying pan.
- With the piping bag, make a kind of grid, letting the dough fall and moving the bag. Be careful when pouring the dough because the oil might jump out.
- Fry it with the stove’s flame not too high and make sure you brown it on both sides for several minutes.
- When it is ready, take it out and let it rest on a plate with absorbent paper. To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar first.