• 1 stick butter
• 1 cup water
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 1c flour
• 4 eggs
MOM’S FAMOUS FILLING:
• 1 PINT HEAVY CREAM
• 1 PACKAGE (3.4 OUNCES) INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING
• ⅓ CUP MILK
- Bring the water, butter and vanilla to a boil. Add flour.
- Stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball. Remove and cool.
- Beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets (You want 8 for nice large ones) and bake at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- (Pro tip: Can poke with a toothpick once out of the oven, then return them to the oven with it shut OFF and crack the door while they cool. This prevents them from deflating)
- LET COOL.
- Slice in half and pipe or scoop in Mom’s filling. Dust with powdered sugar or pour on melted chocolate.
• Beat all in mixer until thick!